Request a Consultation
Interior Landscape • Exterior Landscape • Green Walls • Holiday Decor • Blooming & Cut Flower Arrangements
You do not need to be a scientist or psychologist to know that plants have a positive impact on us in the workplace. Intuitively as humans, we feel more relaxed when surrounded by nature.
Studies in the US and internationally have scientifically proven that there are positive benefits when plants are included in interior decor. Academic studies from UCLA’s Luskin Center, Cardiff University in the UK, and The University of Queensland Australia all have conducted studies that empirically show plants provide the following benefits:
- Reduce carbon dioxide levels
- Remove indoor air pollutants including ozone, toluene, benzene and nitrogen dioxide (printers and photocopiers emit ozone and other toxic elements)
- Reduce, reflect or absorb noise depending on the frequency – reducing noise levels
- Increase humidity levels – improving air quality
- Well-being – lower stress, increased productivity, improved morale and “green” environmental awareness
- Boost scorecard results (Healthcare)
Lead researcher Marlon Nieuwenhuis, from Cardiff University’s School of Psychology, said: “Our research suggests that investing in landscaping the office with plants will pay off through an increase in office worker’s quality of life and productivity.”
Improve customer foot traffic, hide unsightly exterior objects, brighten up an area lacking decor and improve your brand’s image. These are just some of the benefits of adding exterior landscaping to your storefront, courtyard, parking facility or pool deck.
By adding beautiful plants to your business environment, you create an improved customer experience. When customers feel that they are in an inviting atmosphere they are more likely to spend more time in that atmosphere, and as a result spend more money. By creating this feeling, businesses improve customer loyalty and return visits.
- Enhance customer experience
- Improve sales though improved foot traffic
- Improve brand image and perceived value
- Enhance areas lacking design features
By adding a living green wall to your office space, you do more than enhance the aesthetic. The everyday routine of living in an urban environment includes traffic, noise, air pollution and work related stress. We cannot solve all of these problems but we can improve your lifestyle by reducing some of them. The fast-pace life of most of us includes long hours at work. The benefits of having a living green wall in your workspace include creating a calming effect that has been proven to reduce stress levels.
Green walls create a sense of nature that positively affects the human psyche by reminding us of the spiritual connection to nature. Studies have shown that indoor environments that have included plants in the decor make people feel more relaxed, improve focus, boost productivity, and reduce stress levels. The value of installing a green wall also transcends to promoting a “green” corporate image. We will gladly consult with you to help your company achieve LEED Certification or take small steps to create a healthier environment. Our team will ensure you maximize your investment.
The benefits of incorporating a green wall in your design include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean the air by producing oxygen while lowering carbon dioxide levels
- Reduce airborne dust levels
- Keep air temperature and noise levels down
- Increase humidity
- No complicated irrigation system needed
We can assist you to have the most successful holiday by installing displays in your storefront or outdoor space that will attract customers and enhance your image. Our design team will work with you to incorporate colors, themes, and icons to enhance your brand’s perceived value.
- Attracting customers to your mall or retail location
- Improve brand visibility with custom decor tailored to the business
- Share the holiday spirit with employees, visitors and customers
- We offer end to end service, including installation and removal which frees up your time to focus on what you do best.
Blooming & cut flower arrangements
Modern research has consistently linked the use of flowers indoors to wellbeing. Humans have intuitively always known this which is why flowers have been a long-standing gift to those recovering in hospitals.
Studies have shown that patients surrounded by flowers have needed less postoperative pain medication, had lower systolic blood pressure and pulse rates, and generally were in a more positive psychological state. Talk about a new definition to “Flower Power!”
The benefits of flowers in the workplace include:
- A welcoming first impression to any reception space
- Physical and mental benefits through mood enhancement
- Improved appearance to meeting rooms and work spaces
- Scheduled white glove delivery service ensures your flowers remain looking fresh and vibrant without your constant attention